7.17.2009

Fur [f]hilosophy

Fur [F]ilosophy is clean, fresh, fun, slobbering, messy, playful, laughing, and dozing. It’s real life.

"Fur [F]ilosophy" isn't a marketing slogan. It's not an initiative that will never be finished or set aside to make room for other priorities. It's the idea that we can have fun and have the images of your Fur Children that you really want. And when I say fun, I mean fun in every sense of the word – more relaxed, more energetic, more real, more animal friendly, more crazy fun!

The hallmarks of Fur [F]ilosophy include things like taking your photos at your home where your pets are most comfortable, using their own toys, giving them all organic, natural treats to get them to do just exactly what they do every day – look impossibly cute and totally themselves.

Fur [F]ilosophy is also about taking my time with your Fur Children and with you, Fur Parents. Your pets don’t always do exactly what we want them to do right away and that’s ok. I have the time and the patience to just let them “be” and wait patiently for all the fun stuff to happen. I will spend a lot time covered in slobber and hair and on the floor, and that’s ok. I have soap!

Fur [F]ilosophy is about lots of choices. Taking my time with your pets gives you plenty of expressions and fun moments on film - you will have lots of images that show them as they are in real life. What you want to do with your images is up to you – I have several options available. Cats? Birds? Horses? Absolutely! What about people children with my Fur Children? Sure!

After all the fun playing is over, I’ll take a look at your images (yes, they will be amazing) and pick and edit the very best of the best. I’ll call you to set a time for you to look at the photos in your home, and then the cool part – deciding what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for our E- Newsletter

Followers