7.19.2009

New Fur Clients. New Photos. New Adventures.

Welcome to Fur! I have so many wonderful photos to share with you, its hard to know where to start! I'll be posting images from past sessions as well as images from current sessions, so check back often.

And if you didn't get the e-mail, this is what I'm doing to launch Fur in style: Comment on your images within 48 hours after I post your photos(past sessions or new ones) for the rest of 2009, and I'll send you a $30 Gift Certificate toward any print or product until the end of the year. No conditions or limitations! Check the site often and watch for your fur children here.

Any now may I present the oh-so-amazing Yellow Labradors, Chance and Duke. Fur Parents, Shelby and Dan are so incredibly proud of their boys, and we can see why, I think?






I find it amazing how many different expressions a dog can have! Aren't they just full of personality plus?


You can see Chance and Duke's entire session here:


1 comment:

  1. lol, I love these but my favorite of these kids is the one you took at the blessing of the animals. what sweet looking boys.

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for our E- Newsletter

Followers