3.17.2010

Handsome Toby

Talk about a ham! Mr. Toby was sure feeling good this day, all frisky and ready to rumble. We did his and Maggie's session together (I'm told they are very best buds at MoJo's Backyard) and they had so much fun. Fur moms Patti and Fran were really into it as well, and that ALWAYS makes me love my job! Enjoy . . . .



I want the ball. Give me the ball. Can I have the ball? PLEASE give me the ball!


Toby's session: http://RobinAdamsPhotography.zenfolio.com/gilberttoby/slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Robin,
    Thanks for posting my handsome boy. I received the book today and it is fabulous! You are so talented and it was such a pleasure meeting and working with you. Love the photos and the whole experience. Great job!
    --Fran (aka Toby's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Toby, you're so cute with your crooked little teeth and white chest. I don't think anyone could have captured your forehead wrinkles better than Robin :)

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for our E- Newsletter

Followers