3.24.2010

Harper has a baby sister!

I went to Carly and Nick's house last week to photograph their new little addition, Jillian and as usual, Harper greeted me at the door with lots of kisses and exuberant jumping. What a cute little girl she is! Mom and Dad report that she's adapted very well to her new little sister . . . whew, right? As we waited for Jillian to get out of wardrobe for her photo session, Harper climbed into Dad's lap and posed for me. I couldn't resist. I mean, really?
Photobucket
Photobucket
So in case you didn't know it, I do actually photograph people, too so here's a wee little sneak peek at Miss Jillian. She's just over a week old in these photos - I can't wait to show them to Mom and Dad tonight.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And she even smiled for us.
Photobucket
Check out Robin Adams Photography for more soon!

1 comment:

Sign up for our E- Newsletter

Followers